HiWAAY: Information/Internet Services
HiWAAY Co-location Solutions
HiWAAY's Co-location facilities are data centers where customers can mount their equipment in a secure, controlled temperature and power environment. HiWAAY has data centers in both Huntsville and Birmingham, Alabama that provide the following capabilities:
- Full, half, or partial (1U to xxU’s) Rack for customer mounted equipment.
- Customer Provided or HiWAAY Provide Racks for customer mounted equipment.
- UPS AC Power with back-up generator to assure reliable and un-interrupted AC Power with 24 x 7 active monitoring.
- Security Controlled 24 Hour Access for co-location customers.
- Remote power control of customer’s servers, routers, firewall, switches, etc. for power re-cycling as required.
- Monitored temperature control for consistent equipment operating environment.
- Direct access to Level 1 Internet Services, local fiber (Metro-E and other fiber) services, and carrier provided (OC, T3,T1,etc.) services.
- Support for customer equipment and circuits by HiWAAY Staff on either a contractual or as required basis.
- HiWAAY Provided High Speed Fiber Service between Huntsville and Birmingham Locations for full backup of services.
Technical Information about HiWAAY's Data Centers and Co-location Services:
"Our company is headquartered in France, but more than 50% of our customers are in the United States. We can't get this kind of bandwidth in Europe. It's affordable and the price to service ratio is excellent. We chose HiWAAY for its reliability and powerful access to the Internet. And the customer service and attention is great!" Daniel DoguetPresident, Active+ SoftwareVinca, France
Call us now to put your equipment for backup or central applications in either of HiWAAY's Data Centers or for more information, by contacting your local HiWAAY Sales Consultant or HiWAAY Sales at: